- We are rooted with our Vision, Mission, and Strategic Priorities PLUS, reflecting and continually review new and current needs, priorities, goals, and focus appropriately
- High quality meaningful teaching and learning is every student’s right – STUDENTS First.
- We continue to build, develop, capacity for learning and leading
- We are responsible and accountable for our work, the way we behave and our relationship with each other, our students.
- We account our actions and decision in the service we give to our students
- At the end, we all want to improve student learning. Through feedback and honest, genuine sharing, we can learn and grow to better serve our students
- We continue to create a “sense of connectedness” by maintaining an environment of respect, trust, dignity and fairness with our students and each other.
- Our actions should speak of who we are and being able to accomplish our goals, consistent with our principles.
- We are mission-driven.
- We hold ourselves responsible to ensure that our decisions reflect services for all students.
- We openly share knowledge, expertise and professional learning, a desire for continuous improvement personally and professionally.
- We are open to share our decision-making process to our stakeholders so they understand how decisions are made
- We take responsibility and hold ourselves accountable for the quality of our work, at the highest professional standard
- We create meaningful and quality learning experiences for all students
- We render high quality performance exemplifying competency and ability throughout our work
- We model effective practices and beliefs to promote diversity, collaboration, shared responsibility towards a personalized learning system that prepares every student for college, work and global citizenship
- We are ethically responsible in our work, being fair, just and serve our students following our policies
- We work together as a system, each has a significant role to contribute in the making, and being sensitive and responsive to the desires of the community
- Collaboration is about teamwork, galvanized effort, diversity, honoring culture and being adult-models for our students