The Media & Print Production facility currently provides needed Design and Print Services to programs or offices within the system, which will help benefit through cost saving areas.
The goal of the Media & Print Production facility are:
- Identify cost saving practices for Programs/ and or Offices to utilize the Media & Print Production Facility
- Provide guidance to Programs/ and or Offices needing suggestions for large production of certain printable materials being bid out to vendors
- Provide Design Training as needed during Professional Developments
- Maintain in good standing with Programs/ and or Offices as a Service Provider within the system as a Cost-Saving source at all times.
Services provided include:
- Design Consultation
- Print Services such as Brochures, Posters, Booklets, and other Custom Prints (please inquire)
- Binding (Comb Binding)
- Others (please contact or email the office of Media & Print Production for other inquiries not listed)
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.